Keynote and workshop training to drive organizational change.
Are you looking for an engaging speaker to bring to your next event?
Disability Inclusion Talks
Participants at the end of the training should:
* Recognize stereotypical beliefs they hold about people with disabilities; * Learn new perspectives on accommodation to promote equity;
* Build new inclusion practices and collaboration skills with people with disabilities and
* Develop empathy for the lived experience and the physical and digital barriers people often experience.
At the end of the training, participants should:
* Gain an appreciation of past innovations that we use today;
* Learn when innovation goes wrong and why,
* Market signals and where opportunities lie and
* Develop an awareness of tech, AI, and the impact on people with disabilities.
Attendees will be engaged on the following topics:
* Learn various examples of AI applications to support individuals with disabilities.
* Develop technical expertise to evaluate AI systems critically, identify potential biases, and take suitable measures to mitigate barriers.
What Others Are Saying
Eyra Abraham brings her whole self to every conversation. She is committed to her work and devoted to helping others understand how they can improve experiences for people with disabilities.
At #a11yTO, we encourage learning, sharing experiences and ideas, providing solutions, and collaboration towards building more inclusive digital products. Eyra’s attitude and presentation style match our values.
Eyra is not only a fantastic communicator, but also a pleasure to work with. Her presentation on how technology can empower people of all abilities brought a much-needed discussion to FWD50, and gave thousands of public servants from around the world a unique insight into the importance of digital innovation.
Toronto Womxn in Data Science
Toronto Womxn in Data Science was honoured to have Eyra as a speaker at our annual conference twice! Eyra is knowledgeable and engaging and a joy to work with. Her unique combination of AI and tech knowledge and being an accessibility advocate is priceless. Each time she’s presented, we’ve received positive feedback from attendees highlighting her teaching moments. We look forward to booking Eyra as she always brings fresh new perspectives and ideas to a field that overlooks the unique needs of those with disabilities.
Previous Speaking Engagements
A detailed list of past speaking engagements and media coverage can be found on Informed Opinion.